MMC can't connected with MetaHub and Sampling rate problem

Hello new MMC user here.

I got the MMC and MetaBaseHub on RPi3 but it couldn't get connected. Also the Meta cloud is not working as well. Please tell me what should I do. Please see the attached.

Also, I tried to use IOS app to get the sensor data. I found the sampling rate never accurate nor stable. For example, when I set sampling rate as 200hz, when I check the time frame, I found they are only 112hz and changes constantly.

So my question is:
1, How can I make the MMC/MetaBaseHub work?
2, If not, I can't get the synced sensor data all together by using IOS app, since I need to tap the steaming button one by one. How can I get the synced sensor data (access/gyro/Mag)?

I need to finish the paper with sensor capturing data, so I really need to get it work.

Thank you all for the help!!!

Kesai

Comments

• Hey Kesai,
    1) Follow the instructions in our tutorials. You need to make sure the config file has the right settings and MAC address: www.mbientlab.com/tutorials -> metahub
    2) Please delete the metacloud and metatracker icons, we no longer offer these services. There is a new metahub image available now without these items.

• @Laura said:
    Hey Kesai,
    1) Follow the instructions in our tutorials. You need to make sure the config file has the right settings and MAC address: www.mbientlab.com/tutorials -> metahub
    2) Please delete the metacloud and metatracker icons, we no longer offer these services. There is a new metahub image available now without these items.

Hello Laura,

Thanks for your reply! I followed everything and MAC address is correct. Somehow metahub can't connect to it.

• Please note there is not sufficient information to reply.