'System.AccessViolationException' occurred in FreeFall Detector.exe

An unhandled exception of type 'System.AccessViolationException' occurred in FreeFall Detector.exe
Additional information: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.4

I upgraded my Nuget Package to the latest version of MetaWear.WinRT v0.7.4, and I still get this.

I start My app. See my Metaware Device (It is displayed in Green) -> Select the device --> Then hit the Back Button --> and I get this exception.

Also Get this exception on the Handlers that process the data signals for Freefall.

Please let me know how to proceed, so I do not get this exception.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Rekha

Comments

• edited December 2016
    it could be that your ble connection is not properly configured for low latency response.  Try increasing the time for responses by calling mbl_mw_metawearboard_set_time_for_response before inirializing the api.

Also, take a look at the uwp starter template for a quick way to get startedd with building a uwp app, tutorial here.
  • Eric,
    I realized the problem was that I was not waiting for the board to be initialized before, I was hitting the start button. If I hit the start button after the board is initialized the system works fine. Wanted to put this out there in case it helps someone else.
This discussion has been closed.