Using Warble and C++ SDK

Looking through the C++ tutorials, for the BLE communication part, it says to use the platform specific BLE code.

Using Warble, I was able to run the example programs (except lescan.cpp gave a segfault, used gdb and traceback and for some reason it was pointing to places that didn't exist). All the code will be C++.

My question is regarding the ordering of the code. From looking at the documentation, I need to initialize the board, enable the desired sensor, set the configurations? Then do I need to subscribe to the datasignal for streaming?

And when eventually adding more sensors, do I need to use multi-threading? and if so, would I need to consider mutex's/semaphores to manage resources?

Comments

• @R0b0t1c5 said:
    My question is regarding the ordering of the code. From looking at the documentation, I need to initialize the board, enable the desired sensor, set the configurations? Then do I need to subscribe to the datasignal for streaming?

yes

And when eventually adding more sensors, do I need to use multi-threading? and if so, would I need to consider mutex's/semaphores to manage resources?

No