Streaming and treat datas on PC

Hi,

I need to transfer the accelerometer and gyroscope datas to the PC. After that , i need to convert it to get the orientation in degrees: yaw pitch roll
How can I do it? 
thank you for your help:

Comments

• You can use the C++ API to build a PC application to communicate with the board.  Once you have the data, you then need to do sensor fusion to combine the acc and gyro data into pitch, yaw, and roll. 
  • Hi, 
    Thank you for your response; So for the ble communication with the dongle, I notiified that the api doesn't include the ble comm;
    What should I do?
  • Figure out what BTLE functions your platform exposes and hook them into the C++ API as outlined in the C++ documentation,
  • hi, the metawear with ble communication connected yesterday but this day dosent work I dont knw why but it told me that is a problem with the driver, I tried to upgrade but it still not works$
  • What is the error message from the driver properties window?  
  • Ce périphérique ne peut pas démarrer. (Code 10)

STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE
  • That driver issue seems to be plaguing various adapters and is not specific to MetaWear.  You can try of the suggestions I have linked to in this post.

Any further discussion about driver issues needs to be in the linked thread.
This discussion has been closed.