Windows 10 with BLE metawear

Hey Eric, Will the UWp starter update with the new API soon? 

My requirement is kind of intense, Please advice

2 Boards  with 4 sensor on each , making the 8 sensor fire the events concurrently. 

< - It seems stopped after a minute or two 

**Can i make the streaming work *** with this Ble device?

And with the little Bluetooth bandwidth I have, Should I consider a Ble hub before merge into UDP?

Comments

• edited August 2016
    • What BTLE radio are you using?
    • What boards are you using?
      • What firmware version are they running?
    • What sensors are you using?
      • How are the sensors configured?
    • What code are you using to communicate with the BTLE radio?
    We are busy with other tasks at the moment.  You can fork the UWP project yourself and send a pull request with the updated code if you need the new API features asap.
    • What BTLE radio are you using?
             <- Not really sure about that one, the standard Windows 10 USB Bluetooth 
    • What boards are you using?  <-  CPRO
      • What firmware version are they running? < 1.2.1
    • What sensors are you using? <- 
                    Barometer
                    Accelerometer
                    Gyro
                    Magnetometer

iBeacon <-if possible
      • How are the sensors configured?  -> Sampling with  Just #
    • What code are you using to communicate with the BTLE radio? -> GATT service from the Windows 10 
    We are busy with other tasks at the moment.  You can fork the UWP project yourself and send a pull request with the updated code if you need the new API features asap.

-> Please help us work on the updates, I try to make changes to  it.

if (selectedDevice != null) {

initFlyout.ShowAt(pairedDevices);
    var board = MetaWearBoard.getMetaWearBoardInstance(selectedDevice);
    board.Initialize(new FnVoid(async () => {

remove FnVoid doesnt work, with new Fn_Intr_int only got an other error with delegate doesnt fit

• edited August 2016
    You cannot stream that amount of data to one BTLE radio.  You should be able to setup a stable stream for one board if you use the latest firmware (v.1.2.3) with the high frequency data signal from the C++ API.  You may also need to modify the connection parameters to reduce the max connection interval to 7.5ms.

I have already responded to your issue on GitHub.  Please do not spam the same message multiple times.
  • Thanks Eric,

Hope I can taste the new C# UWP starter, I have tough time figure out which is which

with C++ API and wrapper , I got all 4 sensors working in a stable manner, the streaming seems well enough.

Currently working on the UWP metawear  companion apps 

This discussion has been closed.