metawear C not connecting

I have metawear C sensor and it is not connecting with metawear app. I have do all possible troubleshoot steps but still it is not connecting.
I have checked with fresh battery also. but still not connecting .
Please tell me what is the another way to troubleshoot it.

Comments

• Was your MetaWear working before?
    • What device and OS have you tried connecting with?
    • Can you connect to the device if booted in MetaBoot mode?
  • Was your MetaWear working before?
    ans: yes

What device and OS have you tried connecting with?
    ans: mobile phone (one plus five) android

Can you connect to the device if booted in MetaBoot mode?
    ans: Device is not connected in metaboot mode.
  • -till now i am not using this sensor. its my 2nd sensor which is not working without using .
    -yes i try to connect with nRF but its not connecting.
    -yes
    -yes

• I'm confused.  Your previous post said it was working before, now you say you weren't using the sensor before.  Please clarify.

Also, for questions 2 and 3, you said you can't connect with the nRF Connect app yet in question #3, you stated you could read the firmware and hardware revision.  Again, please clarify.  Please post the firmware and hardware revisions if you can indeed read them with the nRF app.

Lastly, please post Logcat outputs of the failed connection attempts, specifically messages from the BluetoothGatt class.
  • I meant to say i am not using this sensor for my actual purpose . when i purchased and received i checked, and that time it was working properly . so i put that sensor as it is . and after some when i checked it was not working even not connecting, also replaced with fresh battery.
    I have already purchased 10 sensors, two of them are not working with the same issue.

• Again, please clarify previous questions 2 and 3.  You initially stated you could not connect with the nRF app then you stated you could read the firmware and hardware revision.

Post Logcat outputs of the failed connection attempts, specifically messages from the BluetoothGatt class.

Please provide as much information as you can as this is odd that the board would be working initially then later stop working.  
This discussion has been closed.