Can't share or sync data to MetaCloud or other service

Hi, I have been using my metamotion R+ for 3 months now and after the update I have experienced an error with metacloud.
After capturing data on the board (with MetaBase, updated app, also I've tried reinstall it) the data is stored on my android and i can find the csv. files if i search through a file explorer, but its not synced onto MetaCloud, the name of the files are syned but they are empty zip. folders if I download them and no graphs are shown.

I also can't send the files with gmail or onedrive which says upload error when I try to do so (which earlier was possible before the update).

I just got withdrawn for another month that feels bad if i still can't use the service.
Thank you-

Comments

• A fix for MetaCloud sync has been pushed to the Google Play store (v3.0.2).

I have not seen any issues with sharing files through various Android apps. What android device and OS are you using?

• I use Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, Android Oreo 8.0.0, 47.1.A.12.145

When is this expected to be fixed?
    When I try to share Iget mails without added files with Gmail, it says failed to upload with google drive.

• @thorssonmax said:
    I use Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, Android Oreo 8.0.0, 47.1.A.12.145

When is this expected to be fixed?
    When I try to share Iget mails without added files with Gmail, it says failed to upload with google drive.

MetaCloud sync was fixed last night, as stated in my previous post.

Unfortunately I don't have a device running 8.0. The closest I have is a Google Pixel on 8.1, and I have no problems pushing files to Google drive or emailing attachments with the gmail app with said device. I have not seen any issues with the devices running Android 6 and 7 as well.

• Now I can send the .csv for like five times and it stopped working again with gmail, the problem with MetaCloud has stayed the same. The dashboard is empty and the files, are empty when downloading...

• I now succeed to sync files to MetaCloud but dashboard and graphs are still empty, a feature which is very much needed to me.

• To mention is that the latest uploads says model "Unknown" instead of MetaMotion R.

• Read the instructions under the "What's New" section on the Google Play store.

• I've followed them. Removing the known device and adding it again - I can now upload files to MetaCloud but I still experience the same issue with an empty dashboard... So explorer works but no dashboard works, not even with old files. What can I do?

• Revert back to the previous release then. APK file is on MbientLab's site, here.

• Done it now. And it is still the same thing with MetaCloud. Is the visualisation on MetaCloud not supported anymore?

• There have not been any changes to the MEtaCloud dashboard.

• What sensor data are you syncing?
    • Are the downloaded CSV files still empty?
  • I Have tried different typers of data. Mostly accelerometer data and temperature the most resent tests.
    The .CSV files are not empty and looks fine.

Thank you

• Another MetaBase update has been release (v3.0.8) to fix data syncing. The issue you were seeing only happens when you attempt to sync newly acquired data. Syncing worked fine if you had restarted the app.

• I updated the app and syncing now works, but still I don't get any of the graphs on MetaCloud Dashboard... This is just to tricky.

• I am not seeing any issues with the graphs on my end.

• Can you test with another Android device, or even an iOS device?
    • What are the step-by-step instructions for your current app usage?
  • I have tested with another android device (Huawei P9 lite) that had another issue, the data could not be be steamed through bluetooth so it was not possible to transfer data to cloud. It was a red triangle when it steamed data.

• You don't have to stream data to sync it to the cloud.

This discussion has been closed.