MetaMotionC is stuck in MetaBoot mode

Hi,

After unsuccessful firmware update from Android phone, one of our MetaMotionC devices is stuck in MetaBoot mode.

What we already did:

1. Soft Reset (holding button + inserting a battery + releasing button)
  2. Updating firmware from IOS device - the firmware seems to be updated, but the device is still in MetaBoot mode

Please, help!

Daniel

Comments

• We have a r0.1 HW revision...

• edited August 2018

Use the nRF Connect app to upload this firmware image:

Edit: Removed link, previous link is incompatible with firmware v1.4.1

• Thanks, Eric. It worked!

• Hi,
    I have the same problem.
    My sensor is a MetaMotionR,
    I tried to do the firmware update through nRF but in the middle of the process the sensor is disconnected. This is normal? Has anyone had this problem before?
    Thank in advance,
    Ricardo

• @Ricardojt said:
    Hi,
    I have the same problem.
    My sensor is a MetaMotionR,
    I tried to do the firmware update through nRF but in the middle of the process the sensor is disconnected. This is normal? Has anyone had this problem before?
    Thank in advance,
    Ricardo

This thread is about MetaMotion C boards. Please post in the appropriate thread.
    https://mbientlab.com/community/discussion/2573/metamotion-in-metaboot-mode#latest
    https://mbientlab.com/community/discussion/2571/metamotion-r-stucks-in-metaboot#latest

• Hi

I have the same problem with my board is it possible to have the link for the latest firmware

• @dangherve said:
    Hi

I have the same problem with my board is it possible to have the link for the latest firmware

Post hardware and firmware revision.

• @Eric said:

@dangherve said:
    Hi

MetawearC r0.3 bougth threw kickstarter campaign

• @dangherve said:

@Eric said:

@dangherve said:
    Hi

• @Eric said:

@dangherve said:
    Hi

This discussion has been closed.