Gyroscope Logging returns empty file
I'm using a MetaMotionR and trying to log both accelerometer and gyroscope data at the same time on Android. I'm logging to a file, and I am serializing the board and saving the route ids to be restored as the application should be able to be closed and reopened. When retrieving the log, I'm seeing the accelerometer file fill up with valid data but the gyroscope file is empty. I'm programming it as follows:
- Configure the acclerometer and gyroscope
- Set subscribers for accelerometer and gyroscope (neither of the tasks were faulted)
- Start the acclerometer and gyroscope
- Serialize the object
- Start logging
Then to collect data, I do the following sequence:
- Stop sensors and logging
- Set the environment (0 for accelerometer, and 1 for gyroscope) after using lookupRoute to get the Route for each.
- Download using downloadAsync
In the end, two files, but only the accelerometer file contains the information that was logged. Is there anything I'm doing wrong here to log from both at the same time? Thanks for your help, please let me know if you need any more information.