Sampling rates

I have been using the metamotionR sensors for the past 2 years in streaming mode sampling acc, gyro and mag at 100, 100 and 25Hz respectively. As of yesterday it is no longer allowing me to sample at this rate - either I have to drop the mag completely or drop the sampling rate of the other 2 sensors. If not, an error message comes up stating "transmission frequency cannot exceed 100Hz over BLE connection".

I have deleted and reinstalled the app, and also reset sensor settings. Can someone help? I am in the middle of a study and this is causing serious logistical issues!
Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2019

What platform are you using the app on and what version is it.

You can log the data as a temporary work around.

• @Eric said:
    What platform are you using the app on and what version is it.

You can log the data as a temporary work around.

Thank you for your response Eric. The app has been running on an iphone 6, but I have also collected data using an android phone this way, streaming at 100/100/25.

I have deleted the app and downloaded the latest version today, which has not corrected the problem. I have also used a different device (iPhone X) and 4 different sensors. As mentioned I have also restored sensors to factory settings. I am slightly worried that I am going mad!

Can you think of any reason why I may be experiencing this problem? e.g. have recent firmware updates restricted sampling rates on streaming mode?

I cannnot use logging mode as the 8mb memory is not sufficient for what we are recording. If we can't address this, we will simply need to switch to alternative IMUs, more appropriate for clinical motion analysis.

Thanks again for your help.

• No, there is no firmware issue. This is just an over sight in the MetaBase app after the previous update. A fix to correct this has been pushed out on Android, iOS will be released soon.

• @Eric said:
    No, there is no firmware issue. This is just an over sight in the MetaBase app after the previous update. A fix to correct this has been pushed out on Android, iOS will be released soon.

Thank you Eric, glad to know its not something I am doing wrong! I look forward to the iOS update.

Luckshman