- The device contains a pre-certified module by FCC/IC/CE/Telec (Taiyo Yuden module on MetaWear)
- It is a battery powered device and the battery can be rechargeable via USB cable (no wall-wart)
· no RF characteristic change while implementing the module in the host.
· testing covers EMC (un- intentional radiation) portion ONLY.
- FCC Part 15B/ICES-003 and VCCI Class B testing and report with DoV/AoC
· Radiated emission below 1GHz (FCC/VCCI)
· Radiated emission 1GHz-6GHz (VCCI)
· Radiated emission 1GHz-13GHz (FCC)
- EN 301 489 testing and report with AoC
· EN 61000-4-2 ESD
· EN 61000-4-3 RF Immunity
· EN 61000-4-8 Magnetic fields
- Estimated cost: less than $10K, can be as low as $2k
- Lead-time: about 2 weeks if no failure during testing
- Sample requirement: One (1) sample end product is required