Issue with Logger Module?
Are there any known issues with the Logger module? I'm using the Android API with Android 5.1 and an OG Moto X.
My basic flow is as flows:
0. Clear previous timer tasks,
1. Create Data Routes: GPIO_0, GPIO_1, GPIO_2, 4 Byte I2C Read
2. Create Timer Tasks to read each GPIO in Analog mode, perform the I2C Read every 200 ms
3. After Tasks are created, start timer, and start logging
4. A repeating task downloads the log once every 20 seconds. I configure the notification to let me know when the download is done
This flow runs fine for about 5 minutes, then my software hangs. The metawear R module seems to be in a weird state for a couple of connection attempts then it works fine. I've also had the metawear R enter a state where it is unable to log anything until I reinstall the firmware. I've tried using the clearEntries() method and disconnect, but this doesn't consistently fix anything.
FWIW, streaming the data works just fine, so it doesn't seem to be a bluetooth connection issue. I'd prefer to log and do a bulk download to try to optimize power. It seems like this might be an issue with the logging system because of my firmware redownload fix, since that would erase the Flash memory.
Has anyone experienced similar issues?
I could provide code snippets if it would help.
This discussion has been closed.