Logging Data; only capture 1 minute

I have been logging accelerometer data and gyro data at the same time for about 40 minutes at 50Hz each. When I look at the csv file I only have about 1 minute of data for the accelerometer and all of the data for the gyro.  This has happened many times.  I did the same thing for only 4 minutes and I got all of the accelerometer data, but only 1 minute of gyro data.  Is there a limit to the amount of data the Metaboard can log? 

Comments

• Yes, I wish we had unlimited flash storage but alas you can only store about 5000 samples of acceleration data.
  • Is there a limit if I stream it to the iPhone and then send the csv file from there to process on the computer?  If I did this, would I need to be sure the iPhone was always "in range" of the Metaboard?  What is this range?
    • You're only limited by the resources on your mobile device if you stream to it.
    • Yes, it is a live stream
    • Max range depends on your environment however I would keep your mobile device as close as possible to the board for a stable stream.  You can test various ranges to see which is ideal for your use case.
This discussion has been closed.