CPRO reports SSL error after updating Firmware to 1.2.4

After using the Metawear software to capture some data from the device to verify I was getting numbers in my application similar to those reported by the Metawear app (which I was) I updated the Firmware to 1.2.4. Since then I've been getting a SSL error in the Metawear software when trying to connect to the device and a Bluetooth LE Failure in my own application when the API issues the first characteristic read.

I have two CPRO devices (one on 1.2.2) and the second one continues to function without issue. I've tried switching to METABOOT (hold switch - insert battery) to reapply the firmware update, but this fails also. Is there anything else I can do to overcome this problem?

Comments

• Are you using Android, iOS, Win10, or another platform?
  • I am using the Metawear software on an iPhone 6 (IOS 10.02) and I am coding my software under Win10-64 using a Simplecom BTLE USB device for communications.
  • We are in the middle of renewing our SSL certificates for the website which the firmware update uses to grab the latest firmware.  It should be back to normal within 24 hours.
  • Eric, re-pairing the device with WIn10 after applying the firmware update seems to do the trick. I can now communicate with both of my devices again, regardless of the firmware revision.
This discussion has been closed.