regarding connection through MetaBase

I am  trying to connect 4 C-Types (Temperature, Accelerometer, Gyroscope) sensors through MetaBase and Metawear.
By MetaWear, I am able to see 4 connected devices at a time and log the data separately.  But in case of MetaBase, I am  facing following issues:
1. When I am trying to log the data through MetaBase, 4 devices are not always being detected.
2.  In capture mode,  the  values of x, y, z in Accelerometer, Gyroscope (values is only visible in (s)x-axis for Gyroscope) are empty.

Could you please let me know how to solve these issues.

Comments

• What Android OS and device are you using?
    • What firmware is loaded on the boards?
    It sounds like your device cannot maintain a stable connection with multiple devices.  Check that the app properly works for 1 board, then try 2, 3, etc.

• I am using Android 5.1.1 and  model (device) number is 1. I have 4 devices and the firmware are 1.2.5, 1.0.4, 
    I have checked with single board but still, in capture mode no value is coming except time and (s)x-axis for Gyroscope. 
  • What Android device are you using i.e. Nexus 5, Moto G, Galaxy S7, etc.

If you only record one sensor at a time with MetaBase, which sensors do work with the app?  And, just to be clear, everything is fine when using the MetaWear sample app?
  • I am using Nexux 4.
    If I record by any one device at a time with metabase, only (s)x-axis value of Gyroscope  and time information of Gyroscope, Accelerometer are visible
    With Metawear, data comes properly.
  • Thanks..now Accelerometer  and Gyroscope data are visible.
  • What changed between now and before?
  • I have uninstalled and re-installed the app  and if connection is stable, the data is coming. thanks
This discussion has been closed.