Sensor sometimes not visible in Apps

We encounter the following situation from time to time. 

The sensor is not visible in the MetaHub or MetaWear App and thus I cannot connect. However under Linux the sensor is visible via a "hcitool lescan". If I connect to it via Linux through the PyMetaWear Wrapper of your API, I can start streaming data and everything works fine. Afterwards the sensor is visible via the MetaHub and MetaWear App again and everything is back to normal.

Unfortunately, I cannot give any steps to reproduce since we do not have an idea yet in which situations this happens. 

Do you have any idea what could be the reason for this behaviour or how we could track this down?

Comments

• How are you using the board prior to seeing this advertising issue?
  • The one time I remember I was recording data with the MetaHub App. The bug happened only a few times within the last two weeks and the first times, I can't tell what exactly we were doing beforehand. 

I understand that this is hard to track based on the information I can currently provide, but I thought maybe you already have an idea of what might possibly go wrong. 
  • Unfortunately we have not seen an issue like this before.  One more question, did an iOS device see the board when doing a scan?
This discussion has been closed.