Logging behaviour for MetaMotion R
Hi there, a few questions about logging:
- Can the logging be stopped (and then started again) without also downloading the logs? The iOS api only seems to expose the downloadLogAndStopLoggingAsync method.
- Is there any API function to clear the log without downloading them?
- Is the correct way to handle logging of multiple modules to start the logging for each, and then downloadLogAndStopLoggingAsync for each? Or is there a device-wide download and stop ability?
- What's the behaviour when I've started logging, soft reset the device (or run out of battery) and then start logging again? Are the existing entries appended or replaced?
- Is there any problem with logging and streaming at the same time? (there doesn't seem to be any issue with this in my testing)
- Downloading logs is quite slow (about realtime for SensorFusion data, which for a day of logging takes about a day of transfer, and with 5x sensors...), which I presume is just the datarate limit of ble4, I don't suppose there is any way to transfer via usb or somesuch?
This discussion has been closed.