Windows 10 Version 1709 (Creators) and CPro

I have written some software that works perfectly on Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows 10 Version 1607 but when I try it on Windows 10 1709 (Creators Edition) it won't initialised the Metawear CPro. It stalls waiting for any response. I've tried using it paired and unpaied (which Microsoft claim is possible now https://blogs.windows.com/buildingapps/2017/01/13/new-bluetooth-features-in-creators-update-gatt-server-bluetooth-le/ ) but it doesn't find them at all unpaired and as previously mention, stalls when paired. Any ideas?

Comments

• Are you building a UWP or dotnet console app?
  • Eric, it appears to be the Creator's Edition that is at fault. Microsoft have apparently overhauled the Bluetooth services and many people have complained that subscribing to a BTLE characteristic fails to return data. There have apparently been a number of third-party fixes, but none have been reported to work and Microsoft have as of yet to address the problem.
  • Any updates on this? I'm having the same issues as you described, and haven't had any success with the fixes I've found online.
This discussion has been closed.