MetaWearC connection persistance issues with C# and Windows BLE

Hello,

I am working with a the MetaWearC and the Windows 10 and the C# SDK. I have this example running.

https://github.com/mbientlab/MetaWear-Tutorial-CSharp/tree/master/RealTimeGraph

After connecting paring with one of the devices I am pulling the Eular Angles and displaying them on the graph for realtime feedback. I have read thru the form and heard that there is no sleep mode for the devices, but it seems that after a period of time without any movement the EularAngle data with start to significantly lag out when the device is moved again. It seem to kind of wake up after a few seconds, but the initial loss of tracking is a problem for my application. Additionally after long periods of time the device may not every reconnect and I will have to relaunch and repair with the device inorder to restore streaming.

I am trying to think about a creative work around for this, maybe setting a timmer that forces a reconnect? Additionally I am wondering about using the EularAngles.Start() / Stop() to reconnect and keep the EularAngles readings coming.

Please let me know what method would give me the most consistent streaming data over extended periods with no interaction or movement.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.