MetaBase not working in win10

I install the MetaBase using microsoft store. I connect the metamotionR using bluetooth in my win10 and it shows the device has been connected. But I open the Metabase but nothing find. I clicked the device on the right-top and still nothing.

Comments

  • Don't pair your MetaMotion with your Win10 device when using the v2.0 release.

  • @Eric said:
    Don't pair your MetaMotion with your Win10 device when using the v2.0 release.

    I disconnected the metawear in my win10 but I still cannot find any device in my metabase app. But in other people win10 it works find

  • Maybe your system didn't actually disconnect from the device after unpairing. Try restarting your BT adapter.

  • @Eric said:
    Maybe your system didn't actually disconnect from the device after unpairing. Try restarting your BT adapter.

    I restart my BT adapter but it still cannot find any device.

  • You can always try the nuclear option: uninstall the app, delete the "MetaBase" folder from the user's "Downloads" directory, then reinstall the app.

  • @Eric said:
    You can always try the nuclear option: uninstall the app, delete the "MetaBase" folder from the user's "Downloads" directory, then reinstall the app.

    I do the same things above but still cannot find any device. I think it might be my win10 update cause the problem.

  • It could be. Compare the differences between your system and the system's that do not have any issues using the app.

Sign In or Register to comment.