JavaScript SDK Examples

This discussion was created from comments split from: No connection timeout using javascript sdk.

Comments

• Hello Aribes, Eric,
    Do you have a working sample code in JS that would "console.log" sensors axis ?

I've a new PoC in mind, I'd like to

• Put a Metaware C in a box
    • Stream it's axis to a PiZero
    • Forward data to a WebSocket stream
    • Move a web/virtual 3D box according to the real box motions

I read that 6 axis is not enough to have a good accuracy between real and virtual boxes but I assume for a PoC it should be good enought even if it shift a little bit

I think it has already been tested with Metaware, but I didn't find the code, and I'd like to test it with the JS SDK.

Thanks !

• @JpEncausse said:
    Hello Aribes, Eric,
    Do you have a working sample code in JS that would "console.log" sensors axis ?

I've a new PoC in mind, I'd like to

• Put a Metaware C in a box
    • Stream it's axis to a PiZero
    • Forward data to a WebSocket stream
    • Move a web/virtual 3D box according to the real box motions

I read that 6 axis is not enough to have a good accuracy between real and virtual boxes but I assume for a PoC it should be good enought even if it shift a little bit

I think it has already been tested with Metaware, but I didn't find the code, and I'd like to test it with the JS SDK.

Thanks !

Do not hi-jack existing threads. Create a new thread if one does not already exists with your topic.

See the JavaScript SDK's example folder:
    https://github.com/mbientlab/MetaWear-SDK-JavaScript/blob/master/examples/multi_device.js

This discussion has been closed.