Connect The API solution with wireless sensor to monitor the readings

edited June 2018 in General

Looking for Environment monitoring system API which help my new wireless temperature sensor to get connected via mesh module and mesh wifi router which I am already using and want to display the readings of sensor through Application while using smartphones
Also need to know compatibility of MQTT services with mbeintlab API which help to share alert notification on smartphone via SMS and also send the notifications on email id
As this is new criteria for me to use it with this sensor, so your suggestion to make this process functional will be much appreciated

Comments

• The various MbientLab APIs are for communicating with their devices / services. Since you're not using any of them, I'm not sure how they fit into your use case.

• edited June 2018

Hey I am giving a try wireless temperature and humidity sensor (as mentioned before) and Moisture sensor,
    Can you please suggest me Which API will be useful and easy to make it compatible with sensor? So that I will be able to check the sensor readings through it ?

• Yes, and as I previously stated...

@Eric said:
    The various MbientLab APIs are for communicating with their devices / services. Since you're not using any of them, I'm not sure how they fit into your use case.

If you want to use MbientLab's APIs, then use their sensors, not sensors made by another company.

This discussion has been closed.