unstable bluetooth connection

Hi I bought two MetaMotion R+. I tried to use MetaBase in iOS to collect some data in a human trial. The sensors run in logging mode. However, sometimes during downloading data from sensors, the bluetooth connection is lost and data will be lost. For some tests, even if APP shows data is successfully downloaded, the collected data file is also not complete.

How could I fix this problem? I also observe APP always show signal strength is only one degree.

Comments

• edited August 2018
    • What sensors are you logging?
    • How frequently are they collecting data?
    • How long are you collecting data for?
    • What does "not completed" mean?

• Post the data from one of these "not completed" downloads.
    • How are you attaching the sensors to your trial subjects?

• edited August 2018

accelerometer and gyroscope

100 Hz acceleration and 100 Hz gyroscope

I did data collection for different activities of daily living. Each activity does not last longer than 2 minute.
    When I would try to download the data, it would appear to be downloading but the screen would immediately switch to a new session and not save the previous data collection. Sometimes it seems download data successfully, but data is less than our test duration

on the wrist using your provided strap.

• @Eric said:

• What sensors are you logging?
    • How frequently are they collecting data?
    • How long are you collecting data for?
    • What does "not completed" mean?

• Post the data from one of these "not completed" downloads.
    • How are you attaching the sensors to your trial subjects?

accelerometer and gyroscope

100 Hz acceleration and 100 Hz gyroscope

I did data collection for different activities of daily living. Each activity does not last longer than 2 minute.
    When I would try to download the data, it would appear to be downloading but the screen would immediately switch to a new session and not save the previous data collection. Sometimes it seems download data successfully, but data is less than our test duration

on the wrist using your provided strap.

• If you need to make modifications after posting, edit your post. Do not make a new post with the changes.

• Try streaming data from the device. See if you can maintain a stream for your normal test duration (2 min in this case).
    • Try using MetaBase on another device (iOS, android, win10)
    • Use MetaBase to email us diagnostic information about the boards in question.
    • Do both of your boards exhibit the behavior with the weak signal and incomplete downloads?
This discussion has been closed.