log and stream data to Matlab

The repository to log and stream data to Matlab in Github can't be found in the link: https://github.com/mbientlab/MetaWear-Tutorial-Matlab, how can I get it?

Comments

• Hey Wang,
    We stopped supporting this.

• Anyway, you stopped supporting, but why you also stopped sharing these example scripts?. Some oher companies let the users download scripts (with a disclaimer) althought they are not supported. I don't understand what is the problem, they are simple examples of scripts, they can be a useful start point. You can share these scripts with us trough Google drive or Onedrive or something similar if you don't want to use Github.

• @Laura said:
    Hey Wang,
    We stopped supporting this.

can I get the scripts from anywhere else?

• Hey wang111, we only support importing data as a CSV format into Matlab. We no longer support streaming into Matlab.

• @Laura said:
    Hey wang111, we only support importing data as a CSV format into Matlab. We no longer support streaming into Matlab.

I get it, Thank you!

• @wang111, thanks. Since Matlab doesn't support BluetoothLowEnergy entirely yet, it has been too much of an unreliable hack to get streaming to work and we don't want to give our users a "hack".
    Once Matlab fully supports BLE, it will make a lot of people happier!

• edited September 2020

@Laura, according to this document, Matlab R2020b does seem to support BLE.

• Hey @macula,
    They might finally support it; I wouldn't know (they are always behind and typically only support a few protocols). At this point in time we have no resources available to support Matlab so it is not in our pipeline anymore.