Board visible in bluetooth scan, can't connect until attempt connection with another device first.
I've been working on writing an app to download logged accelerometer data from my MMR board.
Occasionally I will encounter a situation where the board will not connect.
- board is visible in bluetooth scanning mode
- board has enough battery/is charging
- previously connected to the board successfully
- can't connect to the board with meta base app
- Can't connect to board with Nordic Semiconductor bluetooth app
If I connect to a separate MetaWear board and disconnect, then try reconnecting to original MMR the connection is successful.
- What might be causing this? I'm guessing the board still thinks it's connected to the app or something
- How can I detect when this has happened and reestablish the connection without jumping to another board first?