2 MMR Sensors Output

Hi everyone, I am new to the community and I have read all the tutorials. However, I do have a question about the sensor outputs when I use 2 MMR sensors simultaneously.

What I have done is to place a MMR sensor on the upper arm and the second MMR sensor on the forearm. I would like to calculate elbow angle from this. I chose to record Euler Angles. When I export the collected data, I saw pitch, yaw and roll as data output. I have 2 questions as follows:

1. Should there be 2 sets of Euler Angles in the spreadsheet (since I have 2 sensors working simultaneously)?
  2. If not, then I must have misunderstandings about Euler Angles. Can someone kindly point me out how to convert from Euler Angles to elbow angle?

Thanks

Comments

• Should there be 2 sets of Euler Angles in the spreadsheet (since I have 2 sensors working simultaneously)?

There will be 2 spreadsheets. Each with a set of euler angles belonging to a sensor.

Can someone kindly point me out how to convert from Euler Angles to elbow angle?

That's your job, you are the developer. If you want it done for you, you can buy our sister product: www.miotherapy.com :)