Logging Acceleration Offline (n00b question)
I'm Java developer, beginner with Android Studio. I setup and run on a Nexus 5 the Metawear-SampleAndroidApp. I have a few n00b question:
1. Is there a very simple Android Project to run sample example like:
2. How to perform logging of acceleration offline ?
I would like to stick the board on an object. Then log (offline) motion of that object for 2 weeks. Then download the log and send it by mail.
- I understand I can run code on board (without mobile). The Android app is use to write the code.
- I understand the Android app can read later the data and send it by mail
Do someone have already a dead simple Android project to do that ?
(Something wrapping this blogpost ?)
- I assume I need a button connect/disconnect
- I assume I need a button to write code
- Will the device always run that code ? (On sample app I have to push a button to start)
- I assume I need a filter to log the "motion" with a threashold to limit data stored.
- How to play with sensitivity ? In the sample app the 2G setting still require a strong motion.
- I assume I need to clear the logs on board after downloading it ?
- On sample app time is relative to ??? "start" can I have a timestamp ? Or at least a timestamp stored in the board when it starts ?
Sorry for my n00b question :-/
This discussion has been closed.