Download specific logs on sensor

Hello there,

I want to know if there is a way to download specific logs that are on a specific Metasensor.

For example, I have a MMC where I have initiated 3 different logs within it for the Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and Magnetometer data, respectively. Now after I am finished recording the session, I want to download the logs that were saved within the MMC but not all, only from one specific sensor for example the Accelerometer.

1. So, is there a way to only download the Accelerometer log data and not the Gyroscope and Magnetometer log data?

2. Additionally, if the above is possible, that means that there is a way to specify the logger from which data can be recorded. Thus, that means that I can also download the loggers in a specific order and not randomly. For instance, I would be able to download the Accelerometer data first, then after that is finished download the Gyroscope data, and finally after those are done the Magnetometer data, correct?

I know the questions might seems meaningless but I have a purpose why I require some to be downloaded or downloaded in a specific order. As if now, the code below illustrates how I am downloading the loggers but this is the traditional method where ALL loggers are downloaded and at the SAME time.

libmetawear.mbl_mw_logger_subscribe(self.acc_logger, None, self.acc_callback)
libmetawear.mbl_mw_logger_subscribe(self.gyro_logger, None, self.gyro_callback)
libmetawear.mbl_mw_logger_subscribe(self.mag_logger, None, self.mag_callback)

self.events["download"].clear()
def progress_update_handler(context, entries_left, total_entries):
    if (entries_left == 0):
        self.events["download"].set()

fn_wrapper = FnVoid_VoidP_UInt_UInt(progress_update_handler)
download_handler = LogDownloadHandler(context = None, \
        received_progress_update = fn_wrapper, \
        received_unknown_entry = cast(None, FnVoid_VoidP_UByte_Long_UByteP_UByte), \
        received_unhandled_entry = cast(None, FnVoid_VoidP_DataP))

libmetawear.mbl_mw_logging_download(self.device.board, 0, byref(download_handler))
self.events["download"].wait()

libmetawear.mbl_mw_datasignal_unsubscribe(self.acc)
libmetawear.mbl_mw_datasignal_unsubscribe(self.gyro)
libmetawear.mbl_mw_datasignal_unsubscribe(self.mag)