Android API v2.0.12
Version 2.0.12 fixes more bugs on the 2.0.0 release. Jar file can be downloaded from the GitHub releases page (https://github.com/mbientlab/Metawear-AndroidAPI/releases/download/2.0.12/metawear-2.0.12.jar).
- Added getName method to retrieve a nice name describing the temperature source
- Added SKIP entry to the Bmp280Barameter.OversamplingMode enum
- Fixed null pointer exception that occurs when configuring the BMP280 barometer without setting all parameters in the Bmp280Barometer.ConfigEditor object
- Fixed bug where using the generic Accelerometer.setAxisSamplingRange function causes the API to misinterpret the received sampling data on the BMI160 accelerometer
- Fixed incorrect package name on the README sample code
This discussion has been closed.