MMR not responding

Hi guys,

A few months back I ordered an MMR for my graduation project. It used to work great, but after not touching it for a few weeks it didn't respond to anything. Mbientlab told me that the battery was broken, so I replaced it.

Now the problem is that the sensor works, but only when plugged into a power source. When I try to make a connection with it, either by phone or by pc, it doesn't work unless I plug it into a powersource.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Comments

• Yes, the issue is that the battery is dead from over-depletion.

You can replace the battery yourself or we have an option on our store to fix it for you.
    If you have an engineer handy, they may be able to use their fancy power supply to recharge the battery.

• @Laura said:
    Yes, the issue is that the battery is dead from over-depletion.

You can replace the battery yourself or we have an option on our store to fix it for you.
    If you have an engineer handy, they may be able to use their fancy power supply to recharge the battery.

I already replaced the battery. The problem is now that it only works when connected to a power source. It used to not respond at all, not even when it was connected to my pc.

• That means the battery was not replaced correctly and/or the new battery is bad.