Gyroscope and Accelerometer data

Hi Sir,

We are using your MMR sensor ,when we using your API to catch data,we only can got the Accelerometer data.If we want to get the Gyroscope and Accelerometer data in the same time.
How to do that? Please help us to fix this problem.thanks.

Comments

• Please see our tutorials at www.mbientlab.com/tutorials

• Hi Laura,
    We are using the C# develop kit,and after I check the your Tutorials,looks like C# don't provide this function.
    If I only can using C++, Swift, Python and Javascript to reach measure Gyroscope and Accelerometer data in the same time?

• No, you can use C# too.

• Hi Laura,
    Whatever we using the IAccelerometerBmi160 ,IAccelerometer or FloatVector,we only can get the Accelerometer data. Can you please explain more detail how to get the Gyroscope and Accelerometer data in the same time?
    Sorry for trouble with you.
    John Pai

• Hi John,
    It is explained in our tutorials, please go through them carefully.

• Thanks for Laura. We fix this problem.

• @Laura said:
    Hi John,
    It is explained in our tutorials, please go through them carefully.

I have the same question and I spent a lot of time going through the tutorials, all sample applications that I could find, forum questions and what not. I simply can't find how to setup two data routes to obtain two types of sensor data at the same time, like gyr+acc.
    Could you PLEASE point to sample code or provide a code snippet that shows how to do this?

• I will see if I can add a python example for you in the coming days.

• Hi Laura,
    Thank you for your kind offer. I desperately need a Java example for Android, though. Especially an example of setting up the data routes for the combination of accelerometer and gyroscope would be really, really helpful for the application that I am working on.

• Laura,

I need an example as well.

Thank you,
    Jeff

• I have provided example in swift, python and java for now. C# and Java will come next month. Please check our github for this example code.

• @Laura said:
    I have provided example in swift, python and java for now. C# and Java will come next month. Please check our github for this example code.

I look forward to seeing the Java examples next month. As for now I will check out the others.

Thank you,
    Jeff

• Laura
    When will you have the updated Java example code?

Thanks

• We are working on it but I don't expect it out until two months from now.