Euler Angles (Error trying to issue command mid state)
I've got a few issues with the connectivity of MetaMotionC Sensors Logging Euler Angles.
- Data logging and streaming is working fine but only when the sensors are stationary and not major movements are done.
- When i clip the sensor on my leg and i start logging steps ( walking back and forth), the modules Log for a limited time and an
Error: Failed to write value to characteristic(Error trying to issue command mid state) occurs.
I've encountered the same issue running on Ubuntu, Rasbian and the Metahub OS.
Can you kindly assist on a possible solution to this.
- I've tested using different dongles, getting the same results.
- Ran a different script for each sensors using multiprocessing got the same results.
- Initiating a re-connection after the sensor throws the error ends up with the sensor reconnecting but this throwing the error repeatedly instead of stream the data as before.
- Only only when i disconnect by exiting the terminal and reconnecting does it stream properly again (until i start making movemnts again) then it throws the error and so forth....