Logging of accelerometer and gyroscope data and saving to file

Good morning everyone,
I am new to the mbientlab sensors and I am implementing an Android application which, upon connection with the METAMOTIONR sensor, logs 10 minutes of data from the accelerometer and gyroscope modules. At the end of the 10 minutes I want to download the data and save it to two different files, one for each module. Is this possible? I saw that the offcial metabase application offers this option but, following the documentation, I wasn't able to reproduce the functioning.
If anyone is able to show me where to look to find example code I would be very grateful!
Thank you,
Silvia

Comments

• There is example code on GIthub.

• @Laura said:
    There is example code on GIthub.

Thank you for mentioning it, I could only find an example that logs ONE of the modules at a time (only accelerometer). What I am having trouble with is logging two on two different files, and saving them. Could you point me to the example you mentioned?
    Thank you so much,
    Silvia

• Look at an example that streams data for two sensors and copy the same logic for logging.
    You got this, just go through our tutorials and code what you need.

• Thank you so much I will try it. What I still cannot find is how to save the data that I download with logging.downloadAsync function. I am able to download it but not to access this download and therefore save it. Is there any example code for this part as well? From the freewill application example I see it prints part of the logged data related to the freewill events but I wasn't able to reproduce it with ALL the accelerometer and gyroscope logs.
    Thank you,
    Silvia