onConnectionStateChanged reported non-zero status: 133

Sometimes when I try to connect to my ENV sensor, I receive the error below.  I have not been able to figure out what triggers it.  Could you please let me know if there is an issue with the MetaWearBleService.java file or something on my end?  Thank you!

04-24 18:17:36.976 19702-20239/com.example.student.aristaios E/MainActivity: Error connecting
          java.lang.RuntimeException: onConnectionStateChanged reported non-zero status: 133
                                                                                 at com.mbientlab.metawear.MetaWearBleService$2$2.run(MetaWearBleService.java:909)
                                                                                 at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:422)
                                                                                 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
                                                                                 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
                                                                                 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
                                                                                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)

Comments

• What Android OS and device are you using?
  • Samsung galaxy tab e.  Android version 5.1.1
  • It's hard to say.  It could be an issue with Samsung's Android variant or a hardware issue.  Bluetooth LE is inconsistent across Android devices and OSes so unless this problem frequently occurs, there isn't anything to worry about.  The only thing you can do is attempt to connect again.
This discussion has been closed.