Pre soldered batterry

Meta wear is looking very tiny than which I expected. Good work
But it's very difficult to soldering battery and vibrator wires, I am not expert in board soldering, so Can you able to ship pre soldered board?

Comments

• samsgates,
    Thanks!
    I will be adding a new option on the online store (www.mbientlab.com/store) to purchase a pre-assembled MetaWear that is soldered and comes with a 3D printed case.
    Also if you email me at hello@mbientlab.com I can help you fulfill a custom MetaWear order.
  • Looks like it's now available on https://mbientlab.com/store/ at the bottom of the page. $89 plus shipping including a case.

Andrew
  • Doubling the price of the hardware for pre soldered battery and case is unacceptable, accessory or no accessory. You will not grow community support for your product this way..
  • @xvision,
    We have to do all the soldering labor by hand in our lab and it is very expensive and very hard work. If you have more affordable services for PCB through hole assembly I would be happy to get a reference. 
    At the current price we are still making near 0 profits on the assembled devices.
This discussion has been closed.