No logged data in MetaBase app
I have a MetaWear Environment. It had been working perfectly fine, but an issue has popped up: "capturing" collected data in the app is not working.
Here are the steps:
- Configure the board ("config") to log data.
- I get a confirmation message that the sensor is logging.
- After a while, hit "capture."
- Select the board, press download.
- *** There is no loading at that stage. There used to be a download bar, but that is no longer taking place.
- The "share data" screen appears, but clicking the icon does nothing.
- The "History" section contains no information / is blank.
I first thought the sensors had an issue, so I tried streaming with the MetaWear app and it worked perfectly. All the sensors stream as intended.
I also tried reinstalling the app, to no avail.
Perhaps there is an issue with the on-board memory?
My MetaBase app is 1.2.5, and my firmware is also 1.2.5.
This discussion has been closed.