Streaming From Multiple Devices with C++ API

This discussion was created from comments split from: Raspberry Pi + Windows 10 IoT + Metawear.

Comments

• Hi...i am a new user here. In my case Connecting two metawear boards to get gyro data from both and also setting connection interval for both mbl_mw_settings_set_connection_parameters(cppBoard, 7.5f, 7.5f, 0, 6000);
    With ODR_100HZ config for both boards, getting gyro sampling for one board at rate 90-100 and for 2nd board at rate between 16-18.Also with ODR_50HZ config for both boards, getting gyro sampling for one board at rate 47-50 and for 2nd board at rate between 16-18.Even with config ODR_200HZ getting same result as 90-100 and 16-18.Any suggestion how to get same sampling rate from both sensor boards at ODR_100HZ?
  • You need to use the high frequency signals when streaming from multiple devices.
  • edited April 2017
    can you explain more about what do mean by using high frequency signals when streaming from multiple devices and if possible how to do it because i have the same problem while working with the C++ APIs
  • edited April 2017
    This is explained in the documentation.  Please read through the docs first.

https://mbientlab.com/cppdocs/0.7.0/accelerometer.html#high-frequency-stream
  • I am able to stream data from multiple sensors (2) @100hz on raspberry pi 3 windows 10 ioT.
This discussion has been closed.