Documentation on contents of Notification Attributes for various apps?

Where can I find documentation on contents of Notification Attributes for various apps?

Specifically, I want to figure out how to detect that a particular person sent me a message. I tried specifying MBLANCSNotificationAttributeIDTitle and @Heath Borders for my notification attribute ID and attribute data respectively, but that didn't work for iMessage.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I also tried MBLANCSNotificationAttributeIDSubtitle and @Heath Bordesr for my notification attribute ID and attribute data respectively, but that caused MetaWear to drop my connection when I called -[MBLEvent downloadLogAndStopLogging:handler:progressHandler:].
  • Previous message should be @Heath Borders
  • Now, I reset the device between tests and I was able to get my handler callback to fire. However, it contained an empty array and no error. I sent 1 text message, so there should have been at least 1 event. The working code is below:

- (IBAction)logAncsValueChanged:(id)sender

{

if (self.logAncsSwitch.on) {

self.anyCategoryEvent = [self.device.ancs eventWithCategoryIds:MBLANCSCategoryIDAny

eventIds:MBLANCSEventIDNotificationAdded

eventFlags:MBLANCSEventFlagAny

attributeId:MBLANCSNotificationAttributeIDTitle

attributeData:@Heath Borders

identifier:@heath2];

[self.anyCategoryEvent startLogging];

} else {

if (self.anyCategoryEvent) {

__typeof__(self) __weak weakSelf = self;

[self.anyCategoryEvent downloadLogAndStopLogging:YES

handler:(^(NSArray *array, NSError *error) {

// this fires, but [array count] == 0 and error == nil

NSLog(@Received %@ entries with error: %@", @(array.count), error.description);

for (MBLLogEntry *logEntry in array) {

NSLog(@class: %@, timestamp: %@, entry: %@", NSStringFromClass([logEntry class]), logEntry.timestamp, logEntry);

}

weakSelf.anyCategoryEvent = nil;

})

progressHandler:(^(float number, NSError *error) {

})];

} else {

NSLog(@Wasn't previously logging);

}

}

}

• Will forward this to iOS API developer.
This discussion has been closed.