iOS API Release 0.1.0 is Live
The first official release of the MetaWear iOS API is now live.
The specifications can be found in the Development Center under 'MetaWear API and Sample Apps'.
Please note that this is an alpha release, and there will be several iterations with quality improvements and added features.
- BLE scan, rssi, connect and disconnect function and callbacks
- Accelerometer X,Y,Z function and callbacks
- Button activation function and callbacks
- GPIO function and callbacks
- LED function and callbacks
- Sample iOS App that uses the API
- MetaWear scan and connect
- Finder mode that sniffs MetaWear boards and RSSI values
- Accelerometer Graphing with X,Y,Z callbacks
- Temperature and Mechanical Switch/Button live readouts
- LED Color picker
Let us know what features and capabilities matter the most to you, and we'll adjust our focus accordingly.
This discussion has been closed.