List of all UUID

Is there a list of all the UUID values for services and characteristics for the MetaWare-R? Is there just the standard services and then the single service / characteristic?

Comments

• You can look through the source code of whichever SDK you want if you really want to know. Under most circumstances, we recommend that developers use one of said SDKs rather than reverse engineer the GATT specifications.

• Thank you. In my situation trying to get the SDK to work in my case would be a challenge.

I have figured out quite a bit so far. I found a blog post that shows how to set up the Gyro and it works.

I tried to extrapolate that blog post and the source code for the C# SDK to try to get the accelerometer working and have a problem.

I think I am setting up the accelerometer, but don't get any data coming in.

Here is what I am sending:

public static byte[] Configure (OutputDataRate odr = OutputDataRate._100Hz, DataRange range = DataRange._2g, FilterMode filter = FilterMode.Normal)
        {
            accDataConfig[0] = (byte)(((int)odr + 1) | ((FREQUENCIES[(int)odr] < 12.5f) ? 0x80 : (int)filter << 4));
            accDataConfig[1] &= 0xf0;
            accDataConfig[1] |= RANGE_BIT_MASKS[(int)range];

Scale = DataScale;

return sendCommand (ACCELEROMETER, DATA_CONFIG, accDataConfig);
        }

I am leaving the defaults there.

I then send the following in turn:

new byte[] { (byte)Module.ACCELEROMETER, 0x05, 0x01 },
        new byte[] { (byte)Module.ACCELEROMETER, 0x02, 0x01, 0x00 },
        new byte[] { (byte)Module.ACCELEROMETER, 0x01, 0x01 },

As far as I can tell that should configure the accelerometer to OutputDataRate._100Hz, DataRange._2g and FilterMode.Normal.

Then it should turn on data output config to enable, data interrupt enable to on and then power mode to on.

I don't get any data.

Can you tell me what I am missing?

• The problem I have is that bringing in the whole SDK to my project isn't feasible. I am trying to blend a couple things together and keep it simple and the SDK has a ton of files and interfaces and abstraction.

If there is any way that you can just help me figure out the right commands to get the accelerometer sending data I would really appreciate it.

I know it should work because I was successful with the Gyro based on that blog example I found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• As I have previously said, we only support developers using MbientLab SDKs. If you are copying and pasting parts of the C# code, your time is probably better spent solving whatever integration issues you have rather than digging through someone else's code. There is no reason to reinvent the wheel.

If you are dead set on building the byte level commands, then I would suggest using the unit testing framework to generate the commands you need and hardcode them into your app.

• I understand your wanting me to use the sdk. Unfortunately i am using a system that doesn't have c# 7 so when i try to compile your sdk it fails.

Would you suggest i rework all of the c# 7 code out of the sdk? Seems like you giving me a little info would work better.

I will try the unit test method and see how that goes.

• I was able to figure it all out. Thanks for the help.

This discussion has been closed.