MetaMotionR Board Spec

Hi,
I am searching for a motion tracker. I found a few trackers and try to compare them. I looked at the datasheet of MetaMotionR and BMI160 sensor, but I did not find the latency(ms) value of the sensor. May I get information about the latency of the gyro-acc sensor? Is it less than 15 ms?
I will use acc and gyro datas. How long is the battery life for continuous use? Is it more than 6h?
I found the gyro accuracy as %1 at the BMI160 datasheet. Is it possible to know that the static and dynamic accuracy by degree?
Thanks

Comments

• What do you mean by latency?
    • Depends on how fast you are sampling data. 100hz each should last you 8 hours.
      *The data sheet provides sensitivity values in table 3. If that's not what you are looking for, you will probably be able to get a better answer by contacting Bosch.
  • Thanks for your reply,
    What I mean by the latency is time delay between the movement of the sensor and the observation on my computer.

• @fbytr said:
    Thanks for your reply,
    What I mean by the latency is time delay between the movement of the sensor and the observation on my computer.

That depends on connection interval negotiated between the device and your host BT adapter. It should be able to exchange data as fast as 7.5ms but that depends on your adapter / OS. Some will not negotiate connection intervals that fast, some will.

Ultimately, you'll have to try each or the trackers yourself to see which one operates best within your specifications

This discussion has been closed.