Warble Connect.cpp linking library issue?

Anyone tell me what I am missing?

coopman@coopman-MacBookPro:~/Warble/Warble$ make
g++ -MMD -MP -MF "build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/lib.d" -c -o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/lib.o -std=c++14 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Werror -DWARBLE_DLL -DWARBLE_DLL_EXPORT -Isrc -O3 -DAPI_BLEPP -Ideps/libblepp -m64 src/warble/cpp/lib.cpp
g++ -o dist/release/lib/x64/libwarble.so.1.1.5 -s -shared -Wl,--soname,libwarble.so.1 -m64 build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/lib.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/blepp_api.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/win10_scanner.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/blepp_utils.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/gattchar.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/blepp_scanner.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/win10_api.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/gatt.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/scanner.o deps/libblepp/libble++.a -lbluetooth -lpthread
ln -sf libwarble.so.1.1.5 dist/release/lib/x64/libwarble.so.1
ln -sf libwarble.so.1 dist/release/lib/x64/libwarble.so

coopman@coopman-MacBookPro:~/Warble/Warble$ !g++
g++ -o connect example/connect.cpp -std=c++14 -Isrc -Ldist/release/lib/x64 -lwarble

coopman@coopman-MacBookPro:~/Warble/Warble$ ./connect
./connect: error while loading shared libraries: libwarble.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

coopman@coopman-MacBookPro:~/Warble/Warble$ ls ./dist/release/lib/x64/
connect libwarble.so libwarble.so.1 libwarble.so.1.1.5

Comments

• I guess we can do this:

g++ --std=c++14 -Isrc -o connect example/connect.cpp -m64 build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/lib.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/blepp_api.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/win10_scanner.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/blepp_utils.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/gattchar.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/blepp_scanner.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/win10_api.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/gatt.o build/x64/release/src/warble/cpp/scanner.o deps/libblepp/libble++.a -lbluetooth -lpthread

coopman@coopman-MacBookPro:~/Warble/Warble$ ./connect
    usage: connect [device mac] hci mac

• edited July 2019

I was having a similar issue, but using a Debian system.
    Typing in the command "ldd connect" will show all the links the program has and what is missing. I was missing the libwarble.so.1 as well.

I added the directory of the files to the configuration file in "/etc/ld.so.conf" and then ran the command ldconfig.

This was all done through the terminal.

It was able to run the program after.