Problem metamotionR metabase logging mode

I bought several metamotionR last year in december. They worked very well, until last week. I started a gait analysis with two mmr on my laptop (windows) with the metabase app. Usually I use the streaming mode, but on this day I wanted to test the logging mode, because I walked with the person a longer distance. When I started the program, the logging started, but immediately after the start the program stopped and shut down. The problem is, both devices have a very slow red flashing light. After a few days the battery was empty, but after charging the red light started to flash very slow again. When I try to connect the program with the devices on my laptop the metabase program shuts down without getting connected to the devices. When I try to connect via metabase app (android galaxy s8 or galaxy Tab s2) the devices arent found. I tried the "soft reset" as described on your website, but it didnt work.

So what can I do?

Comments

1. Windows MetaBase has some application logs; by default, they are located in "Downloads/MetaBase/Log"
    2. What do you mean by "devices aren't found"?
    3. Try scanning with the nRF Connect app
  • Does it work with your smartphone and the mobile metabase app?

• Thanks for the answer.
    1. What to do with the logs?
    2. I mean: the sensors are not shown on the screen in the metabase app, neither if i click on +device. They are found in windows bluetooth.
    3. I could scan, but they are not found with metabase.

• No the two sensors don't work even with the smarphone app. My other sensors work. When the two sensors are not near the laptop windows metabase works without any problem with my other sensors.

• The devices might have an expired battery if they worked years ago but no longer work. Did you leave them out and not charge them? When did they work previously?

• Both sensors are 6 months old. After the problem started, I tried to wait until they were empty, then i charged them again. Nothing changed. The problem exists for about two weeks.

• @HaraldJ said:
    Thanks for the answer.
    1. What to do with the logs?

Post them

1. I mean: the sensors are not shown on the screen in the metabase app, neither if i click on +device. They are found in windows bluetooth.

It's possible they are still connected to Windows. Windows has a habit of holding onto a connection

1. I could scan, but they are not found with metabase.

We are eliminating possible causes of error. Try scanning for your boards with the nRF Connect app on Android.