Unable to perform npm install metawear

I have a MetaMotionR
I have set up an AWS instance with node js and noble
I am attempting to install the npm install metawear and get the following errors in the screen shot.

Please help

Comments

• Did you install git?

• Thanks for the response Eric. Git is installed. See attached config and errors.

• Maybe its worth just describing what I want to do and how I am trying to do that.

• I want to integrate mbient sensors into a web page on a mobile phone.

To do this, I think I should ..

• host the node metawear SDK module onto AWS
    • Put metawear js code into a page and host on same AWS node instance
    • hit the page with a mobile device connected to the mbient sensor.

Has this been done before and if so, is there is an AWS AMI or set up or steps to show correct install for node and modules to get it working.

Cheers
    Utah

• @UtahN said:
    Maybe its worth just describing what I want to do and how I am trying to do that.

• I want to integrate mbient sensors into a web page on a mobile phone.

Why not just create an app that does this?

To do this, I think I should ..

• host the node metawear SDK module onto AWS
    • Put metawear js code into a page and host on same AWS node instance
    • hit the page with a mobile device connected to the mbient sensor.

Has this been done before and if so, is there is an AWS AMI or set up or steps to show correct install for node and modules to get it working.

Don't know. It also sounds unnecessarily complicated. Just write an Android/iOS app.

@UtahN said:
    Thanks for the response Eric. Git is installed. See attached config and errors.

Use Node8

• Use Node10 or Node8
    DO NOT USE Node12

• I think web pages is a great opportunity for your platform. Like Larry Page... I "like the web".

Can you please point me to any tutorials or examples or sites that show web integration (on node or other) out of the box. Or has this integration not been breached at all.

Cheers
    Utah

• check our tutorials

• @UtahN said:
    I think web pages is a great opportunity for your platform. Like Larry Page... I "like the web".

Can you please point me to any tutorials or examples or sites that show web integration (on node or other) out of the box. Or has this integration not been breached at all.

We have not pursued web integration.

I've already linked you to another user's web based project in your other thread.

• Thanks v much.