MetaTracker Not Displaying Temperature Values From Starter Project API. API Misuse Error Message

Hello everyone,
I'm using the MetaWear-SDK-iOS-macOS-tvOS starter project file. It looks there are some issues with the API not being able to print the temperature signal for the MetaTracker. I've confirmed it's not a sensor issue because it works with the MetaBase App. Below is the error message that I keep running into:

[CoreBluetooth] API MISUSE: has no restore identifier but the delegate implements the centralManager:willRestoreState: method. Restoring will not be supported

Any help/insight you may have regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• ![]
    (https://mbientlab.com/community/uploads/editor/of/ta9vy05t2bms.png "")

I have included relevant screenshots to show the issues that I am talking about. As you can see, the console displays the API MISUSE error message and the app does not actually display any temperature values. I believe it may have to do with the didGetTemperature() function, which I've included in the screenshot as well from the code. Please let me know if you have any insight about this!

• That is just a warning message that can safely be ignored.