MBL_MW_MODULE_TYPE_NA Return Problem

Hello. I am used 'MetaMotionR' (and C++ API use.)
Why 'mbl_mw_metawearboard_lookup_module(m_board,MBL_MW_MODULE_ACCELEROMETER)' function 'MBL_MW_MODULE_TYPE_NA' return??

I dont understand why 'MBL_MW_MODULE_TYPE_NA' is returned.
Is there any more code I need to add from the previous step?
or Do I need to modify something from the 'gatt example function' you have provided?

Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Comments

• Hello. Laura.
    I wrote the code just like the example on the link you wrote.
    However, the problem has not been solved.
    Please give me more detailed advice.

• Did you make sure to have all the includes? Maybe post more code? What have you tried so far?

• @Laura said:
    Did you make sure to have all the includes? Maybe post more code? What have you tried so far?

I realized through testing that Connect or MetawearBoard Initialize was the reason for MBL_MW_MODULE_TYPE_NA value being returned.
    https://mbientlab.com/cppdocs/latest/btlecommunication.html
    https://mbientlab.com/cppdocs/latest/mblmwmetawearboard.html
    My code corresponded to the links above.
    In the mbl_mw_metawearboard_initialize function, the status value was 16, which is probably a 'TIME_OUT' error code.
    I worked with RaspberryPi and am developing with a C++API code.
    The bluetooth is also on.
    I cannot seem to find what the problem is, so here are a few. questions.
    Is the function implementation of the read_gatt_char function important for connect?
    I modified the model, firmware, hardware, serial, etc values from the first link using the file I have attached. (refer to the uploaded image)
    Does the example code you uploaded work under the firmware 1.5.0 version? If I need to downgrade the firmware version, please let me know how.
    If none of these are an issue, please give me a detailed solution.

Thank you! I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

• Is the function implementation of the read_gatt_char function important for connect?

Yes, we read the device information when we connect.

Does the example code you uploaded work under the firmware 1.5.0 version? If I need to downgrade the firmware version, please let me know how.

Yes, everything works on 1.5.0.

• edited December 2019

@Laura said:

Is the function implementation of the read_gatt_char function important for connect?

Yes, we read the device information when we connect.

Yes, everything works on 1.5.0.

Does MetaMotionR support 'Raspberry Pi-4'?
    If so, why does the function 'mbl_mw_metawearboard_initialize' have a return value of 'MBL_MW_STATUS_ERROR_TIMEOUT'? Of course, Bluetooth is On.

• Yes, other people on the forum have commented everything works on the Pi4. I can only think that your setup is somehow compromised.