Multi motion streaming

Hi,
I am doing an university project in which i need to stream eauler angles from 3 metamotionR sensors.
I have tried the multimw and it is working great with 3 sensors streaming the positioning.
Is it posibble to change the streaming of the positioning to eauler angles?
Can you please help me with it ?

Comments

• @dorlev22 said:
    Hi,
    I am doing an university project in which i need to stream eauler angles from 3 metamotionR sensors.
    I have tried the multimw and it is working great with 3 sensors streaming the positioning.

I'm a little confused here. You reference the multimw app, which is an Android app, but have posted this in the JavaScript section. Which platform are you developing on?

Is it posibble to change the streaming of the positioning to eauler angles?

Yes

Can you please help me with it ?

Have you read the developer documentation? What have you tried so far?
    https://mbientlab.com/developers

• Hi,
    first of all, thank you for answering and helping - I really appreciate it.
    The platform I currently tried it with is android studio (uploaded the multimw to my phone and tried importing euler and changing the class to stream it instead of the positioning).
    But I have no problem trying it in different platform if you think it will be easier (windows with python/c or even linux).
    Basically, all I need is to stream the euler angle from 3 separate metamotionR sensor.

• You should use the language you are most comfortable with and go through our tutorials to learn to use our APIs.

• Hi,
    If i want to continue with changing the multimw to stream euler angles instead of positioning.. what changes should i do? simply adding import and changing the function will be enough?
    Do you have any example of how to import and stream the euler angles? i couldn't find any in the tutorials.

• There are examples of all of this but in other languages. However, a lot of the theory and usage is re-usable between the languages. Check our our CPP tutorials.