Monitoring motion for weeks

I need to record data continuously for 4 weeks (if possible) for motion detection.
I have tried with my MMR to record (recording mode) for 3 days and it stopped without saving the sensor data. This could be due to sensor's memory is full? And I can only access the sensor data if only it is saved in my device (iphone)? Similarly, I have to stop the streaming and save the sensor data in order to access it later?

If i were to get a MetaHub will it solve my problem? The MetaHub will receive the sensor data from MetaSensor automatically and stores the sensor data on the SD card memory or sends the to the Cloud without the need of user to save?

Comments

• Hey @yulum
    I recommend using the 'any motion' function of the MMR so you record motion only when motion occurs.
    Then using a smartphone or hub to do midnight downloads so that you don't lose the data or fill up the memory.
    The Metahub can help but it is not entirely necessary.

The MetaHub will receive the sensor data from MetaSensor automatically and stores the sensor data on the SD card memory or sends the to the Cloud without the need of user to save?

Yes it can do that.

• edited May 2020

How do I set the 'any motion' function of the MMR? @Laura

• Read our tutorials please.