Firmware v1.3.3 [MetaMotion Only]
Firmware on the v1.3 is currently only for MetaMotion boards. You will need to use the latest APIs (iOS v2.8.0, Android v2.8.0 or v3.0.0-beta03, or C++ v0.7.0) to use the features provided on this release branch.
- Improved battery life for MetaMotion boards
- Added support for full sensor fusion output to be used with the time filter
- Provides users with a way to control the output data rate of sensor fusion data
- Added power and battery charging status notifications
- Fixed issues interrupts on the BMI60 IMU
- Addresses a critical bug on MetaMotion boards that occured when streaming accelerometer, gyro, and magnetometer data simultaneously.
- Add sensor fusion library to the firmware
This discussion has been closed.
the existence of the firmware bin files by reconstructing the URLs the
same way the API does and I cannot find 1.3.0 firmware.