MetaBoot mode : sensor intermittently disappears

edited September 2017 in General
I am having a really hard time getting one of the sensors to connect. ( MetaMotionR+ )

I have set it into MetaBoot mode.
I have the IOS app open.
For a few seconds, ( having the MetaBoot Mode ) enabled, I can see a MetaBoot entry under the devices.
If I click on it, the update gets stuck at 0, indefinitely. 

On that note, I also monitor the power level of the sensor. At times, in the app, it gets stuck at -72 and does not change. Hence, I am inferring that the BLE module stoped sending out signals. ( I've had the sensor plugged in for a few hours, so I know the battery couldn't be the issue. The cable is also fine, as I charged my other meta sensors with it )

The app that is references to try and re-flash the firmware is no longer in the app store. The same is true for the firmware link that seems to be down.

What do i do? Troubleshooting and attempting to fix this is beyond limiting!

Comments

• Is your board stuck in MetaBoot mode?  Under normal circumstances, it should revert back to normal operation within 60 seconds.

Was the board ever working before?
  • Hey Eric. The board was working in the past. What I did is i went and got a Andorid app, and tried to connect to it to flash the firmware, and all went well. I can now use it. Seems that the IOS app does not share the same functionality.
This discussion has been closed.